Friday, October 1, 2010

Just a pinch!

I met fellow crafter friend Dennis at a craft show many years ago.  I discovered he liked Indian food as much as I did!  Anyway, fast forward about ten years and Dennis and his wife are still making beautiful, functional pottery including these sweet little 3 inch tall "pinched pots".    Microwave and dishwasher safe, they are a great size for salad dressings, syrup, melted butter, milk for coffee, toothpicks, and can serve equally well as a little vase for flowers.   They have "pinched in" indentations so that people like to hold them.   I try to always have a nice selection of these to choose from in the Gallery.  Come and get em!

2 comments:

  1. really beautiful my friend, Love that they are pinched - I think I want one~~

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Vicki for all your comments and reading my simple entries!

    ReplyDelete