Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Faded rick rack


I don’t have a lot of photos from childhood so when I received this picture by computer today…I keep looking for something…but I’m not sure how I’ll recognize it.  The effort reminds me of Highlights Magazine hidden pictures.  Where is the camouflaged predictor of coming sorrows, spouses, new diseases, cures, computers, Internet, a black President, more than 3 TV channels, and…please please…answers to my spiritual grail?  There we were in our 1960’s rick rack unaware of God’s brush strokes toward tomorrow, still on the edge of innocence and open to adventure.  Did things go wrong or did things go right?  Is there a hidden door drawn here, newly exposed as game play continues and trees fade to gray, that I only need to land on to enter?  I’m hoping so, I’m definitely ready for some fun and more clues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment